"photography makes you see the world, not just look at it. A good snapshot stops a moment from running away."











Saturday, May 19, 2012

Charmayne and Ashton Bridals

I have been such a slacker in the blogging department when it comes to my photography. I have been super busy the past couple of months and now I need to update everyone. These are two of my favorite people. My really good friend Charmayne and her darling husband Ashton. Their wedding day was quite hectic and we didn't really have time to do a bridal/groomal session for them, and the pictures I did have were lost at their reception. It was a really sad night. So because these two love me more than anything (most days) I was able to talk them into letting me do a bridal groomal session. Enjoy!
















They are probably one of my favorite couples. I hope you loved these pics as much as I do. xoxo yellow dots

1 comment:

  1. Good show! I'm so glad you were able to make it up to them! What a nightmare about the images. What exactly happened? Did you lose a card, or were prints lost? :(

    ReplyDelete