"photography makes you see the world, not just look at it. A good snapshot stops a moment from running away."











Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jordynn+Landon

Everytime I look on pinterest I see these really pretty pictures taken in the snow. I love those pictures, I love the soft feeling of them, the clothes the couple is wearing, and the fact that they look so happy...I forget that both the couple AND the photographer are probably standing in 21 degree weather...which is what we did for these pictures..
Jordynn is my cousin. I love this girl to pieces. She's a lot like me, we both are hopeless romantics and when we fall, we fall hard...Jordynn has fallin pretty hard for her boyfriend Landon, and I'm pretty sure if Jordynn wasn't still in high school they'd run off and get married [" but since they can't do that just yet, the next best thing are cute pictures...which is what we got.












to see more of Jordynn+Landon's photoshoot, or any of my other client's, feel free to like the yellow dots photography facebook page.
xoxo yellow dots

No comments:

Post a Comment