"photography makes you see the world, not just look at it. A good snapshot stops a moment from running away."











Monday, October 17, 2011

Valles Family

I have this special place in my heart for empty fields...dried out ones that are yellow in the fall particularly... i fall in love with them every time i see them. My bestie Saraya needed some family pictures done and luckily her bestie LOVES to take pics of her two kids and pretty much anybody who will let her snap a few shots. Her and her boyfriend are super adorable and their kids are the cutest and funniest things you'll ever see! i hope you enjoy these...i personally find them beautiful in more ways than one...then again, they are my nephew, niece, and my bestie...i guess i'm a little biased.

xoxo yellow dots


































No comments:

Post a Comment